Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Award Certificate




Replacement Award Certificate for Students Graduating in or after 1997.


Detailed Description


A replacement Certificate can only be requested if your original copy has either been destroyed or lost.  There can only be one original copy in circulation so the replacement certificate will replace your old certificate.

If a Transcript was included with your original certificate, one will be included with your replacement certificate.

Students graduating before 1997 will need to request a replacement certificate from the University of Leeds online store http://store.leeds.ac.uk

Postage to a UK address will be by Recorded Delivery and is included in the price. 

Postage to an overseas address will be by International Signed for is included in the price. 

We aim to produce these documents within 20 working days of receiving your payment, however at certain peak times of the year the processing time may be slightly longer. Please note: Any requests for an update on the progress of your order may delay the process.

Please contact Records if you have any queries related to ordering a replacement Award Certificate.